Pages

Wednesday 11 October 2017

How To Get The Body Of Your Dreams | Featuring The Law Of Attraction

Alas, I have made another connection.

I hate my body. I have never actually said that, but I might as well have.

I look at my stomach multiple times a day to see if I look slimmer or bigger. If I have belly bloat, I feel disappointed in myself.

I frequently check my complexion. If I do not like what I see, I will restrict my diet even further in hopes of clearing my skin.

I eat healthy; I eat less; I workout more; I workout harder; I have spent so much money on teeth whitening products, face creams, hair serums and so, so much more.

And there is nothing wrong with doing any of these things. That is... depending on why you do them.

I pick out things I dislike about my body and put an effort into changing it. So as an example, I'm not necessarily eating healthy because I'm being kind to my body. I'm doing it because I want to look better.

Make no wonder why I haven't been seeing results!

I believe in the law of attraction. I use it my advantage every single day.

But you do not attract what you want... you attract what you are.

So if I have low self-esteem, no amount of healthy foods and exercise will change my body.

So, I have started loving myself. Even if I don't feel genuine, I tell myself that I love my body anyways. I now aim to eat well and exercise because I only have one body and I want to take care of it. My practice has shifted from deprivation to an act of self love.

And I feel so much better. It's like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders. I feel like I don't have to try so hard.

Be kind and patient with yourself.

If you're having difficulty beginning, realize that the body you have is what's giving you life. You would be actually dead without it. Tell yourself that you love your body and you are grateful for it. Make this a daily practice, especially when you feel low. Even if it feels like a lie.

Then watch the magic happen as the law of attraction allows you to manifest your dreams!


Here is a link to my previous blog:
My First Encounter With The "Paranormal" | Story Time

More on the law of attraction:
How I Get Over A Bad Day | Featuring The Law Of Attraction

No comments:

Post a Comment

How To Increase Your Frequency

Hey guys. I hope this blog finds you well. Today I am writing about how to raise your vibrational frequency. If you are unsure what this me...