Pages

Thursday 26 October 2017

Did I Contact The Spirit Realm? | Story Time

I don't really know the point of this post. It's not really informative or inspirational (at least, I don't think?). But it is a story of a cool experience that happened to me a couple of weeks ago.

I'll start off by saying that I have been really intrigued by the idea of the "paranormal" or spirit realm. Not because I find it scary but because it's a very spiritual thing to me. I don't know if I believe that angry spirits linger on Earth. However, I do believe that everything and everyone is energy and that energy never dies. I also believe in spirit guides, signs, and omens.

So I have been mediating on this a lot while telling the Universe that I open to receiving guidance and assistance from the spirit realm. I am interested in learning more about the "paranormal".

Anyways, one evening not too long ago I was home alone and I really wanted to have some sort of sign that the spirit world exists in some form.

I noticed a dead moth that had been on my floor for a day or so which gave me an idea. I put all of attention on that moth and I said aloud "I am open to connecting with the spirit realm. If there are any spirit guides here, let me know by bringing life to that moth".

As soon as I said that, the moth fluttered. It came up off the floor a little bit for a short amount of time until it fell back to the floor.

I thought this experience was super cool. I am also aware that it could be a coincidence and I respect anyone who thinks that.

What are your thoughts on this? Was a spirit trying to communicate with me? Or did I somehow use the power of my mind to bring life (albeit temporary) to the moth? Or was it all a coincidence?

I am learning too so I would love for you to comment what you think. I just ask everyone to respect one another 😄

Don't forget to subscribe to my blog for more inspiration, self-growth, and spirituality... and the occasional fun story time 😜

Here is a link to my previous blog:
How To Let Go Of Control

Here is a link to my discussion forum:
Discussion Forum

Here is a link to my last Story Time blog:
My First Encounter With The "Paranormal" | Story Time

No comments:

Post a Comment

How To Increase Your Frequency

Hey guys. I hope this blog finds you well. Today I am writing about how to raise your vibrational frequency. If you are unsure what this me...