Pages

Monday 14 August 2017

How To Get Inspired Instantly | Quick Tip Entry # 6

This is day 3 of not doing much. In one way, I earned it. After all, I worked 72 hours in four days. A few days to veg out will do me good.

But at the same time,  I don't want to waste time. I have the week to myself and then it's back to work for another week and then I'm going on a road trip. I have a blog to write and promote, languages I want to study, and choreography I want to learn. And none of this is going to happen on its own.

I was waiting for inspiration. But at the same time, I believe in making our own inspiration... but I wasn't feeling inspired. LOL! And so the cycle ensued.

But alas, inspiration finally came my way!

I was watching YouTube videos. This man I was watching has a successful channel where he makes food into art. He travels, he speaks several languages, he paints, he does yoga, he does pottery, he plays musical instruments... and I'm sure the list goes on.

I remember thinking that he definitely does not spend nearly as much time consuming as he does producing. And why would he? There is so many things out there for us to learn and do. We are not going to be on Earth forever. Time is precious.

So I turned off my electronics and did yoga and spent about an hour practicing choreography. And now I'm writing my blog.

So what's my advice to you?

Yes. Take time off. But at the same time, be careful not to tip the scales too far in that direction. Pay attention to how many hours that day you spent consuming (i.e.; video games, TV, social media, shopping, etc.). How many other things could you have done in that time? And when it's the end a milestone, will you be OK with the amount of time you spent consuming?

Be mindful of where you put your energy. Your life is precious. Make the most of it.

I hope this helps and I'll write again soon. (Wednesday, fingers crossed!)

Ang


Here is a link to my previous blog:
8 Benefits Of Eating Fruit

And here is another related blog:
How To Stay Motivated | Quick Fix Entry # 1




No comments:

Post a Comment

How To Increase Your Frequency

Hey guys. I hope this blog finds you well. Today I am writing about how to raise your vibrational frequency. If you are unsure what this me...