Pages

Wednesday 2 August 2017

Instant Cure For Anxiety | Quick Tip Entry # 4

It seems that everyone deals with anxiety nowadays. And for good reason.

We live in a faced paced society. We are more connected with electronics than each other. Our diet isn't the best. We are living to please other people (i.e.; our boss, spouse, parents, etc).

These are a lot of things to change. It could take months or years. And maybe some people can't (or won't) change them.

That's OK. For now, I have an easy and instant solution for anxiety.

Odds are, you're feeling anxiety because of something that may happen. You're thinking about work the next day. You're worried about your exam next month. You're nervous about Tuesday's presentation.

It's OK to feel anxiety over these things. It means you care. If you had a neutral reaction, you may not prepare for your exam or show up for work!

But anxiety is still not a nice feeling. Especially when it keeps you from living in the present moment...

I think I hit the nail on the head that time. "It keeps you from living in the present moment".

My response to that? Put yourself in the present moment. Turn off electronics and get rid of distractions. Sit down and really put all your attention on what is happening right now. The sounds, sights, taste, smells, and feels (LOL). Tell yourself that you are in the present moment.

It takes some practice. You may feel a little uncomfortable at first. But once you really grasp what it means to be in the present moment and do it on a regular basis, you will start to feel better.

For me, it feels like my anxiety instantly disappears. It may come back again a little while, but I'll just bring myself back to the present again. :)

And remember. Just because it doesn't work the first time doesn't mean that it will never work. It's a practice. Keep at it.

Ang


Check out the link to my past previous:

Easy Way To Overcome Difficult Times

If you're interested in learning more about anxiety, check out the following links:

Why You Will Never Be Completely Free Of Anxiety

Does Your Job Give You Anxiety? Don't Distract Yourself... Do This Instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How To Increase Your Frequency

Hey guys. I hope this blog finds you well. Today I am writing about how to raise your vibrational frequency. If you are unsure what this me...