Pages

Wednesday 9 August 2017

8 Benefits Of Eating Fruit

My last blog was food-related. More specifically, it was about how eating fruit can combat cravings.

Fruit it a major part of my diet and I have benefited from it so much by having it as a staple in my diet.

Everyone knows that fruit is good for you. But a lot of people struggle with the idea of sugar. If a chocolate bar is so bad for you due to the high amount of sugar, how is a banana any different?

There are a few things we should look at.

Number 1. There are a lot of other harmful ingredients in chocolate bars and other processed sugary foods. They are high in fat, low in nutrients, and they contain processed, refined sugar.

Fruit on the other hand, is natures candy. Full of vitamins and minerals and healthy carbs to keep you fueled.

Number 2. We need to listen to our bodies and not the latest diet trends in the media. We need to focus on how we feel.

I will now share the changes that happened in my body when I started eating more fruit.

1. Your Digestion Will Improve

A lot of people are under the assumption that it's normal to go to the bathroom once a day or every other day. But this isn't true. Eating more fruit will help you with elimination. It will be easier, take a shorter amount of time, and be more frequent.

2. Hello Abs!

Our bodies are 70-80% diet. Why not make the most of your ab exercises by eating more fruit? Because you're going to the bathroom more often, you will lose that excess belly fat and bloat. Your abs will shine through!

3. You Will Be Hydrated

It's important to drink lots of water. Everyone knows that. Fruit naturally has a high water content so you will find yourself needing to go to the bathroom much more. Extra hydration for the win!

4. Your Skin May Clear

Because you are going to the bathroom more frequently, you are eliminating toxins from your body. This can result in clearer skin.

When I tried eating exclusively fruit during the day, my skin cleared lovely.

5. No More Fatigue

I use to always feel fatigued by mid afternoon. I thought that was normal. When I started eating a high fruit lunch, the fatigue went away and it was replaced by energy and a good mood.

6. You Will Power Through Your Workouts

I don't believe in forcing ourselves through a workout if we don't have the energy. So how do we get the energy? By eating more fruit of course! Don't under estimate the amount of energy this can give you. Especially when you eat enough calories. You will have so much energy to burn that you will want to work out.

7. Your Food Cravings Will Subside

I discuss this in my previous blog which I will link here for more information.

8. You Get To Eat Ice Cream For Lunch

Or anytime of the day. My favorite is to blend frozen bananas, mango and chocolate powder. I add chopped dates and some nuts. If that wouldn't put you in a good mood, I don't know what will.

This is based on my own experience so I would recommend you to do your research and pay attention to your body.

Has anyone else tried this? What changes have you noticed?

Take care,

Ang



Here's a blog about how I achieved clear skin:

If You're Tired Of Treating Acne With Diet... Read This!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How To Increase Your Frequency

Hey guys. I hope this blog finds you well. Today I am writing about how to raise your vibrational frequency. If you are unsure what this me...