Pages

Sunday 16 July 2017

Does Your Job Give You Anxiety? Don't Distract Yourself... Do This Instead.

Hi everyone.

Sorry for being MIA the past week. There has been changes happening in my day job. I went from working 6 to 8 hour shifts most days to working 24 hour shifts two or three days a week. It took sometime to juggle my blogging schedule with my job.

So let's get right to then shall we?

Speaking of jobs, the sad reality is that people need, or at least think that they need, to work to make money to survive.

The sadder reality is that the vast majority hate their jobs or they would much rather be doing something else.

I often hear people say they can't sleep well the night before their shift; their 12 hour shifts make them sick with anxiety; their boss treats them poorly and they leave work feeling drained; and most of all, they are on the count until their next day off only to repeat the cycle on Monday... or whatever day of the week you go back to work.

What kills me about the situation is that nobody should need to wait for time off work to feel happy or have fun.

But most people do and they don't realize there is something else out there.

My work situation is a little different. I don't hate it. But it is a stressful field which causes me to feel anxiety prior to my shift. Also, I'm away from home for 24, sometimes 48 hours, at a time. I would definitely rather be home with my boyfriend, painting, doing yoga, and blogging.

But I am near the end of my weekend and just up to when I started working on this blog, I felt anxiety. The anxiety was so bad that I just wanted to sit and cry. Is there anything I can do?

Yes. The answer to that question is yes.

Usually when I feel anxiety, I look for distractions. TV, games, company. Anything to distract my mind and keep me feeling numb

But what is that doing for me? Is it serving me in any way?

In the long run, no. t's not.

I believe that anyone and everyone can create a lifestyle for themselves. A lifestyle where they can get paid to do what they love.

Am I doing that now?

Yes!

I'm not at the point where I can quit my job and live off of the income from my blogs. Nope but I am on my way.

So what does that have to do with anxiety?

Instead of letting anxiety consume you, let it fuel you.

The anxiety I felt early fueled me to work on my blog. To work on it harder and to work on it more often.

Not only is it taking anxiety from me in the moment, I am also working on and growing my dream. This reminds me that the current situation is only temporary because I am working on manifesting my dream job.

You should try it too. I promise you will feel amazing.

Let's both to do it together and fly!

Get in touch with me. What is your dream? I encourage you to work on it... like, right now!

How did you find this blog? I hope it inspires you.

Ang



Check out some of my other blogs.

Here is my previous post:
https://confessionsofanawakenedyouth.blogspot.ca/2017/07/how-i-get-over-bad-day-featuring-law-of.html

If you want to learn more about manifesting your dreams, read this:
https://confessionsofanawakenedyouth.blogspot.ca/2017/04/an-inspirational-blog.html

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram if you are so inclined. Click the icon in the top right hand corner and you will find the links! Please subscribe by clicking the "subscribe" link at the top of the page.

Also, my uploading schedule was Wednesday and Friday. This isn't going to change but I am also going to upload on Sundays as well.

Namaste.


No comments:

Post a Comment

How To Increase Your Frequency

Hey guys. I hope this blog finds you well. Today I am writing about how to raise your vibrational frequency. If you are unsure what this me...