Pages

Sunday 23 July 2017

What To Do When You Feel Tired | Quick Tip Entry #2

Today I was really looking forward to practicing a new dance routine I recently learned. After about 30 minutes of practice, I started to feel a little tired and unmotivated.

This is something I always struggled with. If you're feeling tired or unmotivated, do you force yourself? Do you force yourself through a work out when your body is exhausted and your feeling really tired? Do you force yourself to keep studying even though you feel burned out?

Here's the motto I live by: Push yourself if, and only if, you feel empowered to do so.

We need to be kind to our bodies. We all live different, busy lives. We may work, we may have children, we may have a crappy diet, we may have insomnia. The list goes on.

Sometimes I have the energy to power through a dance routine or an exercise. Even when I feel tired, I still feel like I have more energy to spend. So I do.

However, other times I don't feel that way for any number of reasons. So I don't.

So what do you do instead?

1. You can do something else! Right now, I'm blogging. Equally productive but it does not require a lot of physical energy.

2. Nourish your body. Drink lots of water and eat real, clean foods. Especially fruit. The natural sugars in the fruit will give you lots of energy.

3. Take a day off. Really rest and relax. Watch your favorite shower, take a nap, get a massage. Whatever you want to do.

I hope that this blog finds you well. I also hope this blog inspires you to be kind to your body. It deserves a break.

Ang



Check out my previous blog here:

Minimalism Guide #1 | 30 Days Of No Shopping

Here is another "Quick Fix" blog:

How To Stay Motivated | Quick Fix Entry #1

No comments:

Post a Comment

How To Increase Your Frequency

Hey guys. I hope this blog finds you well. Today I am writing about how to raise your vibrational frequency. If you are unsure what this me...