Pages

Friday 28 July 2017

Easy Way To Overcome Difficult Times | Quick Tip Entry #3

Fridays are the perfect time for my "quick tip" blogs.

For those of you who are struggling in your relationships, depressed about your job, dealing with pain and loss, or are feeling stuck or confused.

I want to know that there are lessons we must learn. And I believe that we will get to the light at the end of the tunnel once these lessons have been understood.

I've mentioned before that I often work 48 hour shifts. It's hard to be away from home and the job itself can be stressful. The day before my shift I have anxiety. I'm thinking about work the next day. I'm going through the routine in my head and how I will respond if this or that happens.

I realize now that my anxiety is stemming from not being in the present moment and that I spend way too much of my time thinking about the future and the past.

I believe that one of the lessons my job is teaching me is to be present and to let go of things that are out of my control.

Just writing that brings me so much peace.

Once these lessons are learned and accepted, then we can move forward.

What life lessons have you learned recently? I would love to hear from ya.

I hope you have a great weekend, even if you do have to work... especially if you have to work! :)

Ang


Check out the following links for more "quick tip" blogs:

How To Stay Motivated

A Quick Fix For When You're Tired

Check out my previous blog by clicking the link below:

Easy Way To Overcome Fear Of Failure

No comments:

Post a Comment

How To Increase Your Frequency

Hey guys. I hope this blog finds you well. Today I am writing about how to raise your vibrational frequency. If you are unsure what this me...