Pages

Wednesday 7 June 2017

6 Things That Happen When You Live Your Life Purpose

I am so excited that I have found my life purpose. Even when there are challenges I am bursting with happiness. It took a long time to get here but alas I made it. I have created a list of things that happened to me when I started to live my life purpose. If you're living your life purpose, you may have experienced some of these yourself. If you're not living your life purpose, then you have something to look forward to. Enjoy!

1. You No Longer Question If Its The Right Path

Maybe before you were living your life purpose you questioned yourself a lot. Should I go back to school? Will this make me happy? Will this lead me to where I want to be? When you live your life purpose, you will no longer have those questions. You will have an intuitive feeling that this is the path you were destined to take.

2. You Make Sacrifices

Your life purpose all of a sudden comes first. It comes before entertainment or hanging out with friends.  You may wake up early before your day job starts to work on it. Maybe you sacrifice downtime when you get off to work on your life purpose. I'm off every Wednesday and Friday. I stay home on these days to work on my blog and art.

3. It Becomes Part Of Your Life

You don't mind making these sacrifices. It becomes part of your life. You don't necessarily have to schedule time for it. It just happens. You just do it.

4. Things Will Be In Alignment

Have you been seeing 1111 or 222 or 333? Repetitive number sequences are a sign from the universe that you are on the right path. Each number sequences means something different so do a little research on what you have been seeing. It can help you tremendously on your journey.

5. You Feel Will Good

This one is so simple that it makes it hard to explain. You simply feel good. Happy. Alive. A sense of fulfillment. You will feel so good about what you are doing that you may feel like bursting with happiness even if you are not yet reaping tangible benefits. Warning: People may want to know your secret :)

6. Money Is Not An Issue

You are living your life purpose even if you don't get paid to do it. You love doing "that thing" simply for the sake of doing it. Not for money, prestige, or status.

If you are experiencing anything from the previous list, then congratulations! You are well on your way. If you are not, don't feel discouraged. That is also part of the journey.

I would love to hear from you. How did you know that you were living your life purpose?

Have a great day wherever you are,

Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment

How To Increase Your Frequency

Hey guys. I hope this blog finds you well. Today I am writing about how to raise your vibrational frequency. If you are unsure what this me...