Pages

Sunday 16 April 2017

An Inspirational Blog

I often see people wanting more out of life. They may not hate their job. They may not be poor. But they do not feel satisfied. They feel like they can do more. But they often wonder if maybe that lifestyle is not meant for them. They wonder if they're meant to live a mediocre life. 

I want to get this out there. There is nothing wrong with a mediocre life. I'm sure that is what some people strive for. But I also want to say is that if you feel like you can do more with your life, then you can do more with your life. 

To do "more" with your life means to take chances, make changes, and get out of your comfort zone. I see the value in this (I will talk about this another time) and I understand that it can also be challenging. But I want to focus on another reason I feel people don't stick with their goals and dreams. 

In today's society with technology and social media, we are constantly coming face-to-face with other people. What they are doing, their successes, their glamour, etc, etc. This can be so discouraging. Especially if you are new to something. But I have learned, that these people have gained their successes and dream life by never stopping. For every A+, there was hundreds of hours put into studying. For every beautiful work of art was many failed attempts. For every book written was someone trying to overcome writers block... for the tenth time (and counting). 

You see, if you have a passion, a goal, a dream. Even an idea. You must follow through for it to become a reality. I does not matter how vivid your dream is or how positive you are (though this is important too). If you do not put the effort in you will not reap the benefits. However, if you do put in the effort and fail and keep putting in the effort, you will get results. That is the way the universe works. I have read about it. I have lived it.

I challenge you to follow your dream. I challenge you to work your days off and your weekends. To say no to nights out. To make sacrifices. It will be worth it. It is worth it. 

And if you feel discouraged remember this: Edison was called stupid and unproductive by his past teachers and bosses. He also made 1,000 unsuccessful attempts at creating the light bulb. He was asked about failing 1,000 times. He replied, "I didn't fail 1,000 times. The light bulb was an invention with 1,000 steps". 

This is incredible. Inspirational. Moving.

So go and work on your dream. Take breaks but never stop.

Oh, and Happy Easter :) 

Ang



No comments:

Post a Comment

How To Increase Your Frequency

Hey guys. I hope this blog finds you well. Today I am writing about how to raise your vibrational frequency. If you are unsure what this me...