Pages

Wednesday 12 April 2017

Banana Cherry Smoothie Bowl

There is probably a good chance you have heard of smoothie bowls. And I get it if you're tired of seeing them on the internet. But this... this. I made this by accident and it was so good.

I love fruit in the morning. Nothing energizes and hydrates me more than fruit. But sometimes you don't want a drink (i.e., a smoothie). Sometime you want to eat! And you can do that smoothie bowls not to mention that fact that you can add your own toppings.

I never use exact amounts when I cook. It depends on what I have in my kitchen and what I am in the mood for. But I'm going to share with you the main ingredients I use when I make my smoothie bowl.

Base:

-Banana
-Cherry
-Strawberries
-Vanilla (or berry) flavored protein powder
-Water (or milk or juice) to blend

Toppings:

-Anything you please! I use raisins and cashews because I always have them on hand. You can use any nut, seed, more fruit or even a dollop of nut butter.

Most of the fruit you use should be frozen. That way, you can add more liquid to help it blend without it turning into a beverage. Plus, a cold smoothie bowl is so much more refreshing.

Hope you enjoy this recipe!

Ang


No comments:

Post a Comment

How To Increase Your Frequency

Hey guys. I hope this blog finds you well. Today I am writing about how to raise your vibrational frequency. If you are unsure what this me...